Lola earrings have a bold black and white striped stud top with a vibrant bright green heart. Lola means Grandmother in Tagalog! My mother is from Philippines.
One of my Pink Lime Mango values is Family, and you will often see the hashtag #ThanksCreativeFamily in my social media posts!
Just one pair available in this unique design! The earrings are handcrafted from lightweight polymer clay. Handmade by British artist, Vicky, in her home studio in Bristol, UK.
• Bright, bold, and colourful
• Stylish handcrafted design
• Created as a one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Featuring silver plated posts and silicone comfort backs
Measurements: length is approx. 5cm
Please note due to variations in some phone screens and computer monitors, the colour may vary slightly from the photographs.